Click CONFERENCE in the left menu for the most up-to-date information including teachers, classes, workshops, keynote speaker, exhibits and location information.
Midwest Weavers Conference 2015
Urban Fiber with a Minnesota Twist
June 18-20 2015
University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
The Midwest Weavers Conference 2015, Urban Fiber with a Minnesota Twist, in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, opens Thursday, June 18.
While classes and seminars are restricted to conference registrants, the following events are free and open to the public and guests:
- Vendor Hall: Shop to your heart’s delight. Our vendors will be in Woulfe Hall (3rd floor of Anderson Student Center.
Friday: 10:00 am to 6:30 pm and after the Fashion Show until 10:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Guild/Study Group Exhibits are displayed in rooms 342 and 343 of Anderson Student Center. The galleries will be open Friday 8:30 am to 6:30 pm, and Saturday 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Member Exhibits are displayed in Anderson Student Center rooms 235, 236, and 237. The galleries will be open Friday 8:30 am to 6:30 pm, and Saturday 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Teachers’ Exhibit: Artwork created by our talented team of instructors is on display in Room 202, Anderson Student Center.
- Teachers’ Sale Event: Saturday, June 20, 6:00 to 7:00 pm, Anderson Student Center 2nd floor. Teachers will be available to autograph gooks, sell their products, and visit with attendees.
For information pertaining to the 2017 conference Textiles at the Crossroads please contact firstname.lastname@example.org