The MWC Shuttle Parade and Shuttle Race inspired by the Indianapolis 500 Race will be held on Saturday evening immediately following the business meeting. Dress up your weaving shuttle as a float in the MWC Shuttle Parade or add wheels to compete in the MWC Shuttle Race (entries will run in heats down an inclined track, like the Boy Scout Pinewood Derby). Awards will be given for the Best Dressed Shuttle in the parade and the Swiftest Shuttle in the race.
Please download the single page information sheet for shuttle building specifications as well as more information!
- Clicking on the “review and change your registration” link in the confirmation email you received after registering.
- This will open a new website showing your registration.
- Click on Manage Your Registration (menu on right).
- You will be asked to confirm your email address and enter the password you set when you registered.
- Once you have logged in to your registration, select “Agenda” from the links under Edit.
- Scroll down through the selections you have already made until you reach the section entitled EXHIBIT REGISTRATION.
- Select the exhibit name for which you are registering. Once you have made that selection, additional fields will become visible for you to complete.
- Click CONTINUE at the bottom of every page until you reach the checkout page. You will be asked to re-enter your credit card number for any additional charges.
- After the credit card has processed, you should see the Confirmation page again. You will also receive an email with the subject line: Registration Update Confirmation.
If you are unable to register for the exhibit(s) online, you may fill out the form below, and mail to the address on the form with a check enclosed.